Dedicated Members - Updated Policy

Keeping you up to date with changes and improvements

Dedicated Members - Updated Policy

Postby Ross » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:01 pm

Hi all,

It has come to my attention that the current situation of being granted a dedicated member status does not reflect all of whom are contributing to the forum and that due to the current low numbers of the forum, the threshold of 20 posts is a tad high.

Therefore, I am now implementing a new threshold of 10 posts to become a dedicated member and I will be also granting those of whom have purchased club merchandise (stickers / tax disc holders) immediate access to the dedicated member section.

Shortly I will be updating members access for everyone with 10 or more posts and will try to give those who have <10 posts but have purchased a club merchandise item access also. However, I have not kept logs of all of the merchandise purchased so therefore may miss people. If you find by tomorrow you cannot see the Dedicated member section at the bottom of the forum index and you believe you should now be able to, please contact me and I will grant you the access if applicable.

Discounts, file access and business cards of which are accessed by the dedicated member section will be available for all mentioned above.

I hope you all approve of this ammendment, if not please feel free to discuss below.

Thanks,
Ross.
Current 6 - 2009 2.2D Sport in Copper Red
Previous 6's - 2005 2.3T MPS in Titanium Grey - 2004 2.3 Sport in Velocity Red

Club Vinyls available here: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=6318
Ross
Site Admin
Site Admin

Model: Hatchback (07-12)
Trim: Sport
Engine: 2.2d

Return to Forum News